Wednesday, September 29, 2010

September 29, 2010

So, how about this.... A couple comes into the restaurant and orders a nice meal. They have a free food certificate valued at $45. Their bill comes to $58.67. They put $13 in the book and tell me that the service was excellent and that they will ask for me again!!!! Don't do me any favors! I mean, do they not realize that you tip on the entire bill and not just the balance that is due!!!! They should not even eat out!!!! Cheapskates!!!!
Also, another thing that I keep mentioning is.....DO NOT CAMP AT A SERVER'S TABLE!!!! If you are finished eating, and not going to order anything else, do not sit there for three hours "catching up" with each other! Take it to the bar! Not only is it inconsiderate, it is just rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment